Playground slide rules
Hereinafter referred to as the “Rules”
- Model: O, Type: spiral, Height: 5,60 m, Width: 0,78 m, Lenght: 13,25 m
- It is forbidden to cause situations endangering your own safety, the safety of other people using the slide or that may cause an unfortunate accident.
- Make sure that there is no other user on the slide before sliding down.
- Immediately leave the landing site after the slide to make room for the next users.
- In the case of an accident caused by non-compliance with the slide rules, all responsibility shall be borne by the user and by the legal guardians and parents in the case of minors.
- It is forbidden to climb into the top components of the slide structure. Failure to comply with this prohibition can lead to serious injury.
- The user, and the legal guardians and parents in the case of minors, bear all the responsibility for the material damages caused by misuse of the slide and/or non-compliance with the rules.
- The administrator should be notified about any damages or destructions.
- The administrator and manufacturer shall not be responsible for any accidents occurred as a result of failure to comply with these rules.
ArtN Sp. z o.o.
ul. Żelazna 51/53, 00-841 Warszawa